1. Personally Identifiable Information
There are cases where WriteInvites.com may ask you for personally identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, and email address. An example could include signing up for an email newsletter.WriteInvites.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
- store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services;
- use that information to contact you for informational and promotional purposes;
- disclose that information to third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) WriteInvites.com's rights or property, other members or users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities;
- disclose that information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; and
2. Financial Information
WriteInvites.com may ask you for certain information (such as your credit card number and expiration date) when you order products through the WriteInvites.com online store. WriteInvites.com may use this information for processing your order and may share this information with credit card processing companies and any other third party that may need the information in order for your order to be processed. These organizations have their own privacy and data collection practices. WriteInvites.com is not responsible for these independent policies.
3. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
WriteInvites.com may also collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information may include your gender, interests, and preferences. WriteInvites.com will not collect any such information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. WriteInvites.com may share this information with advertisers, business partners, and other third parties. For example, WriteInvites.com may inform a sponsor that the membership of a given website is x percent females and y percent males.
4. Information Collected Automatically
WriteInvites.com may also automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of WriteInvites.com, such as the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account), the date and time you access WriteInvites.com, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Site. This information will not be linked to personally identifiable information. WriteInvites.com may use this information to analyze and enhance WriteInvites.com, and may also aggregate this information and share such aggregated information with business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
When you view WriteInvites.com, we may store a "cookie" or similar file on your computer. Cookies are widely used on the Internet and contain no personal information. Cookies allow us to tailor our site to better match your interests and preferences. Cookies also help ensure that information like your login to the site is maintained as you browse.
WrteInvites.com is directed at individuals 18 years of age and older.
7. Links to Other Websites
The site allows links to various other websites. WriteInvites.com assumes no responsibility for the information practices of sites you are able to access through WriteInvites.com. These links to other sites do not imply affiliation or endorsement of a linked site.
The security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users and members is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, WriteInvites.com can't ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your personally identifiable information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
9. Your Acceptance of These Terms; Changes
10. Whom to Contact
To remove or change your contact information in our database, or to unsubscribe from future mailings or other communications, as well as for all other inquiries, please use one of the following methods:
- To remove an account from WriteInvites.com sites, please use the Contact Us form on the Contact Us page of our Site.
- For other inquiries and information requests, please use the Contact Us form on the Contact Us page of our Site.
- You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.